Sunday, February 6, 2011

Save a Life Sunday! Zorro!


Hello. My name is Zorro . My friends call me that because it looks like I'm wearing a mask and cape. I was born around St. Patrick's Day 2006.


I love to chase balls and play with the big cats..and I like to kiss my foster mom's face while she's sleeping. She doesn't seem to like it much but I'm just telling her that I'm her friend.

I like to pretend that I'm a brave and noble hero, but I'm a little shy and like to hide sometimes. I don't think I'll like kids and dogs, they are too noisy and fast for me.

I developed gum disease at a young age and I've had all my teeth removed. You might say I'm like a gummy bear! I also have a sensitive stomach, but as I get older it bothers me less and less. Do you have room for a superhero in your house?


* AAT Shining Stars are those dogs and cats that have been waiting the longest to find their forever homes. Maybe they are senior pets, have special needs, or just havent met that perfect someone yet. For whatever reason, they have been passed over time and again. The upside is that they have been in foster care long enough for us to be able to observe them in a home environment over a period of time. We know what makes them purr or hide under the bed, what makes them wag their tails or turn tail and run! You know what youre getting when you adopt a Shining Star!

More about Zorro *


Pet ID: 7/1/06 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: dogs, young children • Special Needs

Zorro *'s Contact Info

Animal Allies of Texas, Garland, TX
•(972) 967-2266





post signature

4 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Hello Zorro, you are adorable. I hope you find a wonderful forever home.

Gloria said...

Oh my goodness... My heart is breaking for poor little Zorro. What a little hero. Well, I am off to pray to St. Anthony to find dear Zorro a home.
Best,
Gloria

Gloria said...

P.S. You are an angel, Miss Pixie. I hope that all of your efforts have found homes for these poor cats. But, either way, the good Lord knows your pure and generous and loving and compassionate heart. I know that I have told you this in the past -- as my mother always said: You will be rewarded a hundred-fold.
gv

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous cat - and with a perfect name, too!