Saturday, August 15, 2009

Freebies from Kroger (today only with coupons)


Thanks to the great people over at Hot Coupon World Forums who made a WONDERFUL list that can be found here I was able to make my savings today even greater!


Some of the things I got absolutely free today:


Friskies indoor cat treats
oxy acne pads
oxy face wash
Kraft salad dressing
6 pack Dan-nino yogurt (not shown as it's in the fridge)
Danimals 6 pack drink pack (not shown as it's in the fridge)
Danimals 4 pack crush cup (not shown as it's in the fridge)
Borden cheese singles bacon and cheese flavor (not shown as it's in the fridge)


All in all it was a good trip except my card tied coupons from cellfire and shortcuts didn't come up :( so I will be returning the items that the coupons didn't ring up for... After that I will have gotten $100ish worth of groceries for only $30ish dollars!!!

0 comments: