Sunday, October 16, 2011

Save a Life Sunday!! Honey!




Hi, my name is Honey and I am a 9-year old buff and white, Domestic Shorthair tabby. My owner was moving and couldn`t take me along, so I am looking for a new place to call home. The Doctor at The SPCA says I need to lose some weight, so my diet is 3/4 of a cup of Science Diet Adult Dry a day. And when I get into my new home I should get some exercise too. I am de-clawed on my Front Paws, so for my own protection I need to be an Indoor Only Cat. I am reserved at first, but if you say my name and whisper sweet nothings to me I will warm up and show you how sweet as honey I can be. I am not fond of being held, but I love laps and if you want to get my motor purring try brushing me-I Love it! Please come and visit me beginning Thursday September 8th at the Duncanville Petsmart. Hey, I`m a V.I.P. now with a special adoption fee!


SPCA of Texas-Dallas, Dallas, TX
•214-742-SPCA (7722)


post signature

1 comments:

Marlene said...

Such pretty eyes, too.