Sunday, July 10, 2011

Save a Life Sunday! White Knight!





White Knight
Poor White Knight had to have his eye removed due to an injury he received while he was living outside before he came to us. We are trying to raise the $300+ to cover his vet costs. If you can help, please make a donation directly to our vet at Ennis Veterinary Clinic, (972) 875-2647 3101 N Kaufman St, Ennis, TX 75119.

White Knight also needs a place to call home now that his eye is no longer hurting him. He is quite the sweetie and though a bit shy at first, he is quite the loverboy and deserves a wonderful home.
WHITE KNIGHT'S ADOPTION FEE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $100.

You might wonder how I got so lucky as to be named the White Knight after Lewis Carroll's Alice iin Wonderland. I can tell you it is because I am SO handsome, so large (man, do I look like a cat that could carry around armour), so brave.


I am a wonderful solid white Maine Coon mix boy. I am quite large and have a lovely large head and body. My foster mommy tells me how much she loves me every time I rub on her legs and give her kisses. I am not a lap cat, but I am a wonderful boy, sweet and cute in a gentlemanlike sort of way.
I was dumped at a kill-shelter with 17 other cats, so I definitely deserve my own kingdom.


Adoption fee is $100.
Sorry, we do not ship our cats or provide any transportation. All potential adopters should reside in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, or Louisiana. We will not adopt outside of those states.


Who We Are:
We are a private rescue and privately funded. WE ARE NOT A SHELTER, BUT A RESCUE. A rescue is a PRIVATE HOME and not a public place to visit. Adopters must make appointments prior to visiting foster homes. All of our cats are spayed/neutered, FIV/FELV tested, wormed, de-fleaed, and vaccinated prior to adoption.


Adoption Process:We require all potential adopters to fill out an adoption application prior to setting up an appointment to visit with the cat(s). We conduct veterinary and personal reference checks during the application approval process. If you call or email us, we will provide you with an application via email.

Merlin's Hope: A Ragdoll and Maine Coon Rescue, Ennis, TX

•972-872-9346







post signature

0 comments: