Sunday, March 20, 2011

Save a Life Sunday! Gabana!



DOB: 12/18/2005 ** SPECIAL NEEDS ** SPECIAL FOOD TO PREVENT CRYSTALS I EAT PURINA UR (TO PREVENT URINE CRYSTALS) **DECLAWED ON FRONT PAWS** Hello, my name is Gabana. I lived outside after I was born, before I was found near Celina. A FHS volunteer found another foster volunteer to take me in. I was really shy at first, but I have come around and like people. It took me a while. Remember this if you adopt me as it will take time for me to adjust. Once I do, I'm such a good kitty. I may be pretty small but don't let my size fool you. I can handle my own. I am quite shy so I'm going to need a family/person that will be patient with me and work with me to adjust to my new home. I do let my foster mom pet me and pick me up most of the time, but every now and then, I'll run from her. I think it's just funny to see her chase me. I like sitting on the window, especially when it is cracked open a bit. I like playing with furry mice and jingly balls. I bat them around and chase them. I am sure that I will be just fine after spending some time with you. I would like to go to a forever home so would you please consider me? For further information please email the address below or call 972-498-8980.




Anyone interested in our cats will be required to fill out an adoption application. We do not adopt to anyone living out of the D/FW area. All our cats will be spayed or neutered, microchipped and current on vaccinations. We do ask for a $135 adoption donation. To fill out an application on line, just go to www.friscohumanesociety.com and click on the Adoption Application link.











More about Gabana
Pet ID: 4026 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: young children • Declawed • Special Needs

Gabana's Contact Info

Frisco Humane Society, Frisco, TX
•(972) 498-8980


post signature

0 comments: