Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fort Worth Peoples, keep your peepers peeled for Subway coupons in the mail!

Dear sweet daughter just brought in the mail and not only were grocery ads a day early but I also found this as I was going through the other ads!




This wonderful lil booklet has a few $5 meal deal coupons, $2.99 6 inch sub coupons, and a buy one get one plus some other goodies.

Though be forewarned, most subway locations are persnickety about taking coupons...so your mileage may vary.

So check your mail before you toss those ads!



post signature

2 comments:

Charlene Canfield said...

Oh yum! I was just saying the other day how I would love to have a sub from Subway. At 3 bucks I might just buy one and "pick on it". I hope I get some!

Lifeofkaylen said...

I've never seen a Subway coupon!!! I need them though, we eat there frequently. If I don't have leftovers at home, my son will eat there 4x a week for lunch!