Friday, September 24, 2010

Grand Opening at HEB in Burleson = Madness

So the new HEB opened today at 1484 S.W. Wilshire Blvd. in Burleson...
 
And I, being the mis-wired person that I am went...
 
Nice to know I'm not the only nutter in the area
 
 

Police were directing traffic, the parking lot was PACKED and I think I saw a sign saying there was remote parking at the movie theater across the VERY busy street!

I had grabbed a cart to do a lil shopping...until I saw this....every line open...and at least 6 carts deep on each line


The Sushi Chefs were uber kawaii! I wanted to take the one in the glasses home :)

Sweet Lady passing out yummo noms...I think it was a spicy cali roll

More awesome sushi chefs!


Seems I wasn't the only one super excited about the new HEB :( I didn't get a chance to shop because it was so utterly insane, but I look forward to going back and really getting a chance to look around without the sea of humanity...

I was very impressed with their cheese shop, and of course their sushi station...the sample I got could have compared to a lot of local sit down sushi places (but Edohana still owns my tummy!)

Other neat stuff was the live cooking show they had going on, and the fresh tortilla machine they had going as well as a fresh guacamole station!

Again really look forward to going back to shop when the hub bub has died down! 



 
post signature

0 comments: