Friday, September 24, 2010

Crowley Kroger Store Doubling Coupons up to $1 until 9/28

$32ish worth of groceries for $8ish

The Kroger store located at 1004 S. Crowley Rd. is doubling coupons from $.40 - $1 until 9/28

Valid with plus card only
No Cash Back
Limit 1 like item per Transaction

They will take internet coupons as I paid for and got the Coke free with $1 off 2 liter coke product coupon that is no longer active

And I would advise eyeballing the isles for peelies as I got the Velveeta shells and cheese for $.50ish cents after the $.55 peelie I found on the front and the Kitty Litter for $3ish after the $1 peelie I found on front

post signature

2 comments:

Gloria said...

WOW! You are some great shopper! Hey, if you ever get a coupon for THE WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER, try that. It really IS the world's best cat litter. You can also go here for a coupon: http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/landingpages/bestrebate/
Best,
Gloria

Charlene Canfield said...

You go girl. I wish our Kroger would double like that. They never do. How are those sweet moments? They look good but not worth the money. So...how are they?