Saturday, April 10, 2010

ICE.com Beautiful Moms Mother's Day Contest! Over $10,000 in prizes!!

My favorite online jewelry store is hosting a contest just in time for Mother's Day!
And the great folks over at Ice.com have asked me to give you the low down!


Ice.com wants to see moms whose hearts and spirits sparkle and shine!

Help them out by submitting a picture and story of a woman you think is a beautiful mom!


There are 30 prizes to be given away valued at over $10,000!




To enter:
Go friend Ice.com on Facebook!
Ice.com's facebook fanpage, can be found here
If you click on the tab marked "beautiful moms" you'll find the entry page,
from there all you need do is submit your information, click that you understand the rules, and upload a picture and story of who you think is a beautiful mom!

I made my own entry and would love if you would check it out and pretty please with sugar on top vote for me :)



Now the best part about this contest is from now until May 9th there will be a winner randomly selected to receive an Ice.com Deal of the Day prize everyday!!


That's 29 prizes just given to people who have submitted stories/pictures about who they think is a wonderful mom!


How great is that?!?!

To read about the contest, here are all the rules


The contest is run by Ice.com on Ice.com's Facebook page, I myself have nothing to do with the contest aside from my own entry and the fact Ice.com asked me if I wanted to advertise the contest for them. In exchange for advertising the contest, Ice.com is providing me with a very fine piece of their jewelry...which makes me very happy.... but in no way changes the way I feel or already felt about their company and their products....or the fact that I feel contests for free stuff rock!!!

0 comments: