Monday, June 14, 2010

Free Dinner in Sundance Square Monday Nights at the CowTown Diner



Monday Nights in Sundance Square you can get a free meal with the purchase of a specialty drink or glass of wine!

You have your choice of:
 Southern Smothered Chicken with Buttered Rice and Green Beans,
Smoked Chicken Mac & Cheese,
or
Spaghetti & Meatballs 


Reservations are required by calling 817.332.9555 and I was told that the first night they offered it, June 7th was booked solid!

 Guests are asked to take care of their servers by tipping on the original amount, and guests are welcome to add a tantalizing appetizer or delicious dessert to their meal for an additional cost

305 Main St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
817-332-9555

Hubby, a friend and I ate there after out youngest daughter's graduation...and I loved it! I had the pot pie, and some deviled eggs....the deviled eggs tasted as if my gran had made them they were so good!

So even if you get a chance to get some free food or not, I'd suggest trying it anyway!

0 comments: