Monday, May 31, 2010

Coca Cola Presents Sundance Square's Free Movies "Stars under the Stars" Begining June 3rd


I'll start this post off with a "I'm not entirely sure I go myself but..." ((only because I melt in the Texas heat))

It sounds Neat so I thought I'd put it out there...

"Stars under the Stars," Sundance Square's popular, outdoor movie series kicks off Thursday, June 3 featuring The Pink Panther (1963) on the Chisholm Trail Parking Lot (4th & Main streets). Bring your entire family to enjoy this ultimate "theatre-under-the-stars" experience - right in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. The movie is absolutely FREE , and you are encouraged to bring blankets or chairs for seating. Folding chairs will also be available for rental.



No coolers, outside drinks or food. No Pets.


Free parking is available at all Sundance Square lots and parking garages after 5 p.m.
Gates open at 7pm, movies begin at dusk



"Stars under the Stars" every Thursday evening through July 1.

June 3 - "The Pink Panther (1963)"


June 10 - "Where the Wild Things Are"

June 17 - "The Blind Side"

June 24 - "The Goonies"

July 1 - "Star Trek"

0 comments: