What is FrugalCon?
Short for “Frugalista Convention,”
FrugalCon will be held Monday Sept. 21st through Sun. Sept. 27th at Frugal Mommy Living (frugal-mommy-living.info).
It will be a frugal meeting of the minds. Any and all blogs and sites that pertain to frugal living, thrift, money management, family life, motherhood, couponing, shopping tips, etc. are invited and encouraged to attend and participate.
Or if you are just a frugal momma without a site, you can still participate. Visit sites, make friends, get to know new people and, of course, LEARN HOW TO SAVE MONEY!!!
And, yes, there will be TONS of giveaways! There will be prizes that you can win, as well as free money saving e-books and products that will be given away to EVERYONE for free.
How Do I Participate?
If you have a frugal blog or site:
1) Write a post on your blog introducing yourself and your frugal site.
2) Add the FrugalCon button to your sidebar and link to FrugalCon.
3) Come to FrugalCon and use the Mr. Linky to link to your frugal blog or site so everyone can visit you.
3) Leave a comment on the FrugalCon post to be eligible to win a prize. Winners will be randomly selected. Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you to let you know you won.
4) Visit other sites and leave comments at your new friends’ pages. Gather info and discover effective frugality.
We are celebrating frugality and spendthrift! If you are a spendthrift too, you need to be at FrugalCon! Get to know all of the wonderful blogs and sites out there that can help you save money. Frugalistas unite. Come to FrugalCon!
Thanks to Leslie at Frugal Mommy Living for hosting this awesome event!
The original post, with additional information can be found here