Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OM NOM NOM or...Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl is Back!



I'm sure it won't be too long before the TV airwaves are full with their O so Tempting commercials, but I wanted to be one of the first to report that YES Olive garden's Never ending pasta bowl is back!




It never fails that when this special comes around I usually drag the hubby kicking and screaming ( I seem to do that a lot ) and gourge myself silly on the yummy pasta and sausages.


For those unfamiliar with this pig out special, Olive Garden offers a selection of pastas (this year seven different kinds) and a selection of sauces (six different kinds this year) And the option of ordering never ending Sasauge or meatballs to add to your never ending pasta AS WELL AS the standard unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.


Full Yet?


I usually don't eat all day and go there for an early dinner and THEN make sure to order another bowl of salad or soup after I finish my first and leave it sitting there until I'm finished with my meal, THEN ask for a to go box for it.


Olive Garden wait staff is usually great like this, so they wrap up my salad/soup and whatever left over pasta I may have ( I don't get too greedy, so I don't order a brand new bowl of pasta before I burst...I just take what leftovers I may have) And now I have enough to eat for lunch the next day!

Don't forget to leave a nice tip if they are nice enough to do this for you!


So for around $9 for a never ending pasta bowl, $11 if you add a meat, plus a nice 20 - 30% tip for wait staff you have the makings of possibly 2 great meals for just a little more than an extra value meal at McDonalds!

0 comments: